Monday 21 October 2013

Sitzblog

In Blogger and using the NEXT BLOG tab it`s possible to hit a blog at random and here`s one.


 
 
I immediately liked the colour and stayed for a while. Obviously masculine because of the colour but not the predictable black which made it interesting.
 
The blog was neat, but as I read the introduction the white typeface on the background did not work for me - it could have been better, but was not so distracting that it mattered very much. Scrolling down to get a feel for what this blog was about I noticed the list on the left. It was a list of books and to the right I noted the word REVIEW. So this blogger was a reader and liked to tell his readers what he thought about the books he read. I noted he had read THE LOVELY BONES by A Sebold..
 
I have read THE LOVELY BONES and was going to come back to have another look.
 
First impressions matter.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment